Friday, December 26, 2008

Back to UiTM

I just had my last dinner with my family. Tomorrow, I will start a new journey back at UiTM. Well, not really since i'm going back to my "kampung" first then the next day would only be my first day in UiTM for my third semester.

Oh well, more money are coming out. I'm still in a dilemma either I just want to ask my mom for the camera or should I just drop the subject and took it next semester. Well, for now I drop Psychology since I have to take Human Communication this semester. Both are reading subjects where I am kind of like weak in any reading subjects. Should I or should I not? This Nikon D60 camera that I need is for my INTRODUCTION TO PHOTO COMMUNICATION subject and maybe also for my GRAPHIC DESIGN AND COMMUNICATION. I know I would love this subjects a lot. Huhuhuhu.. HELP ME!! I WANT THAT CAMERA FOR MY STUDIES!!

Okey like fine. Whatever.. I just hope this wireless system in UiTM would work and i mean FAST! Well, we'll see bout that if i can update this blog everyday starts SUNDAY. HAHAHAHA!!

No comments: