I don't know what I should feel now. If I can feel all the feelings in this world it would be now. Happy, Sad, Angry, Irritating, Enjoyed, Tired, FUCKED UP, Stress, Moody, Fun, I don't know what more to say. At a point, I just want to be happy with my last semester result. I did good. I mean, really really good. But then, there is no point of me trying to be and to act happy when I'm not. And here I am once again, sitting in my room thinking about my future.
All I know now is I'm going to STUDY REALLY REALLY HARD and try to get scholarship and do my degree oversea. I really don't care how much it will cost me, I'll do it for my own good. Now it's time for me to think about my previous loan. How the hell am I going to pay it before I start my degree??? Better start paying it off now. could it finish pay it in 2years? WTF! RM833.33 per month??! Where am I going to get the money? Part time job. Yeah, part time writer. Yes! I'll do it! Anything to pay off the loan. Haih!
Seriously, no more IPTA for degree. It's either I'll go to the best Uni in M'sia or i want to get scholar and do it oversea. IPTA for degree, I'll think about that few times. Not a good idea for me but if it is due to money problem then I'll sacrifies my dreams.
My focus now is just Study! Get 3.5above and go far from Malaysia. For my future. Let's us pray together.Amin.

All I know now is I'm going to STUDY REALLY REALLY HARD and try to get scholarship and do my degree oversea. I really don't care how much it will cost me, I'll do it for my own good. Now it's time for me to think about my previous loan. How the hell am I going to pay it before I start my degree??? Better start paying it off now. could it finish pay it in 2years? WTF! RM833.33 per month??! Where am I going to get the money? Part time job. Yeah, part time writer. Yes! I'll do it! Anything to pay off the loan. Haih!
Seriously, no more IPTA for degree. It's either I'll go to the best Uni in M'sia or i want to get scholar and do it oversea. IPTA for degree, I'll think about that few times. Not a good idea for me but if it is due to money problem then I'll sacrifies my dreams.
My focus now is just Study! Get 3.5above and go far from Malaysia. For my future. Let's us pray together.Amin.

4 comments:
Aminn...~
MARA loan kene byr blk eh b4 further degree?
xleh tangguh byr dl?
yea.. not sure tp now pun da RM20K kang kalau tangguh jadi bape ratus ribu kang.
malas ah,baik byr kan dlu.da keje xsusah.
yeah...byr sket2 pun ok gak..
xpun tanya la mara bole x tangguh...
if xbole, after this better u try ptptn plak...
PT nak byr balik mahal lah..
plus, apa gne my mom keje mara if i xblh gne loan mara..
huhuhu
Post a Comment