Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person
we love without wanting to.
Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped
loving them or we've stopped to care.
Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.
we love without wanting to.
Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped
loving them or we've stopped to care.
Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.
This morning I search for some hurt love quote which could make me feel better. would make me feel that I'll not be crying like the past. From one website to another website. From one page of Search Engine to another page.
Then, i saw this website. I was going to skip the website when my finger stars pointing at it and my heart force me to open the page. It's like some sort of magic and I open the page.
I knew I should have not; and now I'm sitting her all alone crying like a little baby for her lost. Of all quotes that I've read before why do this quote makes me cry.
It does bring some meanings to me, hurt and would hurt even more. Somehow I wish it would change but I know it is impossible. Goodbye is simply the best way to say I love you when you don't want to hurt a heart that you love the most anymore.
16 comments:
for me, better the love gone early than late...
love is blind my dear..
it's a stupid thing that would make us do anything for it.
stupiD? well, not really.. it would only became stupid when the things that we do tu tak berbaloi. like we don't get him/her back.
ok...so i dare u to prove yg word stupid tu xterkene kat u...ok?
we wouldn't know what's in front of us but all we can do is to hope and try our best to gain it. if we failed, we are actually going to succeed one day in future. so, why regret? our heart will tell us either it's worth it or not.
haha.. in other words, i have to get him lah.. prob is, i got him already and i'll keep his heart for the rest of my life coz i really need him and his support. :)
hahahaha...we'll see but i'm still daring u....
haha.. i'll do it for my own good!
blueek!
great! dats my lessy! hahahaha
lessy??
OMG!! Attention to all!!
I'm happily in a relation with Mr Nashrul Iqram!
hahaha..
oii...
lessy xsemestinye i minat ada gf...
les tu bole guna utk kwn pmpn,kn?
hahahaha...
i xnk u...
u xsedap...
kepeng mcm i :D
keping? hahahahah!
110% agreed!
=DDD
hahaha...siot!
xpe sarah...
i back up u kali nie (;
eh2.. i ckp sara je kepeng..
ekekekeke..
OKey.. have fun backing up each other.
benci org2 emo.
Post a Comment