Thursday, June 21, 2012

.....cooking?

Hello and Assalamualaikum. :)

Today, I had my lunch at KRR. Kalau siapa taktau, KRR is Kenny Rogers Roasters okay... So, one of my side dish is the lovely Pasta Salad. 

One thing comes to my mind, 
'I tak pernah try buat Pasta Salad'!

Now here's the problem... 

1 - Atok nenek Syana tak makan western food sangat. Makanya, kalau nak masak hebat-hebat sangat siapa nak makan?

2 - NAK MAKAN PASTA SALAD DENGAN APA???!!

Okay, I'm making this such a big deal. Sebab, malas lah nak masak western, then nak kena masak lauk lagi. I taknak lah duduk dapur satu hari suntuk kan?

Well, just want to try something new.. So maybe, I'll invite my cousins to come over. Or maybe..... masak seciput je kot..

South meet West...
How shall I do this.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here goes, I decided to cook :

1 - Seafood Pasta Salad
2 - Black Pepper Chicken
3 - Potato Wedges
4 - Kangkung Belacan
5 - ermmmm..... I'll think about that later.

Well, I'm sure your reaction would be.. 
"Kangkung Belacan???? Seriously....."

Told you earlier kan, my grandparents tak gemar western so I need to think of some foods yang depa boleh makan....with the black pepper chicken. And they just love my kangkung belacan. ;)

Maybe I shall try it this weekend. Or esok. Or lusa....

Sorry guys, this is just a post untuk menghilangkan rasa lapar di tengah malam. Heeee... Jangan marah ye. :)

No comments: