Today was kinda like a very hard day for me. Sleeping late at night and woke up late in the afternoon.. Well, i got to do something about it. Looking at my blog it's like so dead! Just like what this blog owner is. D-E-A-D!! Okey fine, like whatever. Lots and lots of things are happening and I'm trying to figure it out what I should do the best. Making myself stuck in a big mess is seriously not what I want now. Well, at least being with my dear friends would help a lot. Even for a few hours but it help!
I wish for a better semester break, but it turns out to be slightly unwanted things to happen. There are some things that i can publish and some are not. There are some that i can share with others and there are some that i just have to keep to myself.
I'd wish to hang out with my boy 3-4times a week this holiday but i know it's just not going to happen. I do seriously understand his situation so I decided to go to work. A part time job which I don't think I would ever want to do it again. Well, the reason why I want to go for a job is because I want to have a date and I am so frustrated with myself that I did not have money for his birthday plan.Yeah, it sucks. My first time celebrating a boyfriend's birthday and i could not do it as what i plan. But then, I needed the money to date and hangout with him. And lastly, for my next semester's education. Okey, that's just an excuse. But with 0 job in hand, I guess I'll just sit and wait for next semester to come.
Then, I got the news that he might being leaving me and go and work in Borneo. We had a fight the night before and it was totally my fault. When I woke up in the morning and read his message, I thought it was because of me. Cause we always had this small fights but that is what I love the most. I have to say that I always get what I want during my previous relationship. If i say A, they would just say yes or okey. But it's just different with him. If I say A he would say B and we would fight for it. Yes, I'm tired with this firghts but if we don't it's just not us. There would not be US in it. But then, he's not that bad. Well, he might be a bit naughty but it's just fine for me. When we were together, it would just be us. And he'll make me choose and decide everything I want. From movies, foods to what to do.. I'll decide everything. And he'll be the most romantic guy I've ever had. Yet, I'm still not the best girl. Even if he says that i am, but I'm not. I'm still trying my best to be the girl.
Okey, back to the topic. I had a dream last night. My father is in the dream and when I woke up I kinda like miss him so much. But I knew it's not the right time yet to meet him again after 2years. I mean, he's not supporting me with what I am doing. Untill he does, I'll think bout it. I just hope that he'll one day be proud of me and accept me being in this masscom field. If I would ever say it to him, I miss you.
Emm.. I don't think I can continue writing this. I'd better be going or I'll start to be a cry baby once again. But before I go, to my love one.. You'll always be in my heart and whatever I do, it is only for you.
I wish for a better semester break, but it turns out to be slightly unwanted things to happen. There are some things that i can publish and some are not. There are some that i can share with others and there are some that i just have to keep to myself.
I'd wish to hang out with my boy 3-4times a week this holiday but i know it's just not going to happen. I do seriously understand his situation so I decided to go to work. A part time job which I don't think I would ever want to do it again. Well, the reason why I want to go for a job is because I want to have a date and I am so frustrated with myself that I did not have money for his birthday plan.Yeah, it sucks. My first time celebrating a boyfriend's birthday and i could not do it as what i plan. But then, I needed the money to date and hangout with him. And lastly, for my next semester's education. Okey, that's just an excuse. But with 0 job in hand, I guess I'll just sit and wait for next semester to come.
Then, I got the news that he might being leaving me and go and work in Borneo. We had a fight the night before and it was totally my fault. When I woke up in the morning and read his message, I thought it was because of me. Cause we always had this small fights but that is what I love the most. I have to say that I always get what I want during my previous relationship. If i say A, they would just say yes or okey. But it's just different with him. If I say A he would say B and we would fight for it. Yes, I'm tired with this firghts but if we don't it's just not us. There would not be US in it. But then, he's not that bad. Well, he might be a bit naughty but it's just fine for me. When we were together, it would just be us. And he'll make me choose and decide everything I want. From movies, foods to what to do.. I'll decide everything. And he'll be the most romantic guy I've ever had. Yet, I'm still not the best girl. Even if he says that i am, but I'm not. I'm still trying my best to be the girl.
Okey, back to the topic. I had a dream last night. My father is in the dream and when I woke up I kinda like miss him so much. But I knew it's not the right time yet to meet him again after 2years. I mean, he's not supporting me with what I am doing. Untill he does, I'll think bout it. I just hope that he'll one day be proud of me and accept me being in this masscom field. If I would ever say it to him, I miss you.
Emm.. I don't think I can continue writing this. I'd better be going or I'll start to be a cry baby once again. But before I go, to my love one.. You'll always be in my heart and whatever I do, it is only for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment