Monday, April 20, 2009

I miss them~

Post ini saya ambil dari page facebook saya..
Ia, saat ini memang saya masih rindu kan mereka semua..

I miss my darling so much.

No words could describe how i feel towards him. He's my lover. He's my soul. He's the reason why I am still here.

After a year of ups and downs, I am looking for more on him. And I know I'll be there for him no matter what happens. If he's feeling down, I wanna be there for him.

I give you my heart for you to take good care of it. Hold it in your arms and never let it go. Cause when it falls, you might not know.

I love you and I miss you so badly.


I miss my girls.

We've been together since Form1 and you've know a lot about me. Yet, you are still here with me. Giving me all the support that I really needed. Giving me all the fun that I would never want to dropped it. You're my beloved friends..

Nothing more than just a thanks for you girls. I wish our friendship would last forever.


I miss my dear old friend back in TIKL.

Not only them but all of you.

Seha, Qis, Senah, Efa, Dila, Edy (Farhana), Haziq Najee, Hamid..

If i left out any names, i mean this to you too.

I miss being with you. I miss to have fun gossiping with you. I miss to eat pizza during prep with you. I miss not to study and laugh with you when we're supposed to study. I miss it when you say "S****, pakai kain jumaat next week." and I'll just smile and not wearing it again.

I miss all the fun including FLYING with you.. ;p


I miss my GTz..

I miss the "Part1 dah gedik" thing.


I miss my cousin...

Not in here; Syazwan & Syazly..


And also they are my family..


And To all my other friends,
It's not that I don't miss you.
I really do..
Thanks for being there with me all the time.
Thanks for all the support.
Friends forever~
I miss them~


2 comments:

SarraLicious said...

x rindu i pown :(
hehehee ;p

syaNa said...

Sarra.. mesti lah i rindu u jugak...
tkde lepak ngan u..
macam mana nak letak gamba skali..
:)