Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Hey, it's been 15 years..!

Yesterday, i started a new semester. Part 5 student. Oh yes, it does feel great. Graduating soon, continue my studies, and yeah. I am lazy but i just feel like i want to keep on studying until i feel tired and sick of it. As for now, I'm still good and can cope with it. However, i knew that this sem would be a very hectic one for me. A very very very stressful one. See how many VERY there? As i actually screwed up last semester result (frust giler), I'm going to work really hard this sem. Sorry guys, no more playing for me. I need to graduate with a 3.00above. There, just let it be and never look back. As what Madam Aiza (my law lecturer) told me before, "Never look back.What matters the most is what's in front. If you had lost your past, you still have your future. Never let go of your future cause of your past." Well, thank you madam for giving me a very great advice. Okey, cukup. Hope for the best for new semester. That's all.

Okey, yesterday was also the day standard 1 student first step to school. Ouh, how sweet. Imagine soon I'm going to be a mother and I'll bring my kids to school. They'll cry all day because they're scared. I mean, it's a normal thing right.?

Back there, when I was in standard 1.. I didn't have the same experience as what other kids does. Well, or at least I didn't experience what my sister does. When she was in standard 1, everybody came to school for her. Waited her during recess because she do not know how to buy things. Get cheated because she don't know how to count. I mean, it doesn't matter because all that is an experience. At least, that's something for her. Oh yes, I felt jealous.

When i was in standard 1, my mom only waited for me half day (or at least a day). She had to go to work. And for a week, my grandparents came during recess to bring us foods. Later then, I had to stay with my sister. Yes, they told me "Adik, lepas kelas tunggu kakak kat sini. Jangan ikut siapa-siapa." but is that enough? I experience and see what they did for my sister. I knew it was different. And yes. I don't have a lot of friends back there in Kg. Tunku. So i actually sit with my sister and her friends. But she said "Adik, pergi la duduk dengan kawan awak. Sibuk je dengan kakak" and when i said i want to eat but i don't know how to buy, she brought me to the makcik nasi lemak and said "awak beratur sini, tunggu turn. ambik nasi lemak ni. bagi duit, tunggu duit baki kalau ada and pergi duduk makan." My God, i felt like crying. So there i was sitting ALONE watching my sister with her friends and eating nasi lemak. I tried to remember who were my friends back there. But i couldn't remember any. I remembered i was in 1Mawar or was it 1Melati. Something like that. And i remembered a boy named Amad. Or at least i called him that. Haha..

Why do i remember him? Cause he always try to cheer me up during recess. When i was eating, he'll come to me and pull my hair. Then I'll run to him and main kejar-kejar dekat padang. But of cause i can't eat with him cause he lepak with the guys and I'm such a shy-shy cat. Muahahaha.... When i got used to Kg Tunku and had make few friends, my mom had been offered to work at PJ. So, we had to moved from SS3 to Bkt Gasing. Which means, we had to change school. So, after the mid term break, i now an Assuntarian.

Again, i had a difficulty to make new friends but not my sister. I was lucky that the day I register there was another girl registered also. She's an Indian girl. We go to the same class, 1 Baiduri (haha.. first class babe). And i remembered when I entered the class, it was seni class. The classmate shared their things with us. And my mom went to work after everything was settled. I had my same problem. During recess, I'd go to my sister and eat with her. And got a scold from her. Somehow, her friends were nice. I remembered crying in the school toilet because i miss Amad to kacau me and also because i was alone. I mean, come on.. I was only standard 1.

So, there i was buying again nasi lemak. And sit alone eating and watching other students playing. How sad. Yes, i had much fun when i was in Kg Tunku. Ouh, did i mention about my experience during sekolah agama..?? Nope. I didn't. Well, i'll just continue later. Now, I have to go to class.

Daa~


No comments: